ONLINE RETURN POLICY
Effective as of: May 16 2023
- EXCHANGES. We allow exchanges for damaged goods only. We do not allow returns for refund. For items purchased online, exchanges are accepted within 10 days of the delivery date. To initiate an exchange, please contact us at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization. Be sure to include the item's order number and your reason for the exchange. Exchanges that are shipped without authorization may not be accepted. Please allow up to 10 business days for your exchange to be processed once we receive your item.
- RETURN SHIPPING. Shipping instructions will be included with your return authorization.
- ELIGIBLE ITEMS. The following items: Clearance items, Final Sale items, Perishable items, Special-Order items, Custom Products, and Gift Cards are not eligible for return/exchange. We reserve the right to refuse any return/exchange, at management's discretion, if the item being returned/exchanged does not meet the criteria set forth within this policy.
- CONDITION OF ITEMS. Except for items that were damaged when purchased, items must be in new, unused, and in saleable condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
- FORM OF PAYMENT. Refunds, if issued, will be issued in the original form of payment minus shipping and handling fees unless otherwise stated. If the original form of payment is unavailable, store credit may be issued at our discretion.
If you have any questions about this return policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org