ICTV produces a large portion of programming within the viewing communities. ICTV management makes decisions on what to record based on the following guidelines:
- Government coverage will be accomplished with the local governments as per arrangement with the cable commission or the individual community.
- Programming arranged by ICTV must have a direct link to our community:
- Is it of public interest?
- Will the guests present an understandable program of the issues?
- Will airing the program support the mission of strengthening our communities?
- Is the entertainment or artistic presentation representative of our area arts community?
- Does it support or further education?
- Is it non-commercial?
- ICTV welcomes suggestions for producing community events and activities and will accomplish as many community programs as staffing allows.
- Programming produced by ICTV is copyrighted by ICTV. Copies may be made and sold by ICTV.
- Programming produced by ICTV may also be used all or in-part as part of news programs on ICTV.
- Individuals recommending regular programming or a series to be produced by ICTV shall create a premise statement to submit to the Program Committee. Contact the executive director for direction on this process.