CODE OF CONDUCT
All members of ICTV are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct for members and guests at the studios and while working with access equipment in the community. ICTV promotes a safe, conducive and inclusive working and volunteer environment.
ICTV expects people at ICTV and members to behave in a mature and responsible way and to respect the rights and dignity of others. ICTV’s Code of Conduct does not permit language or action in person, by telephone or via electronic means, that can hurt or frighten another person or that falls below a generally accepted community standard of conduct. Specifically, this includes:
- Inappropriate or offensive attire.
- Profane or obscene language including swearing, name calling or shouting.
- Physical contact with another person in any angry or threatening way.
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any other menacing behavior.
- Creating video content containing profanity or obscenity.
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while conducting business with or for ICTV.
- Conduct that indicates willful misuse and abuse of access equipment i.e. breakage, late returns, misuse by heat or cold, water or dirt.
- Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature.
Staff is held to these same standards and thereby will report to management or local authorities, as appropriate, any behavior that makes them uncomfortable or threatens their safety.
ICTV’s Executive Director or Program Director will investigate all reported incidents. Members may have their privileges suspended if such investigation determines a violation of the Code of Conduct. Guests may be barred from ICTV premises for violations of the Code of Conduct.